|Telephone:||+43 5522 303 6900|
Responsible for the Content
The pictures on this homepage were provided by the VIVIT.
- Photo vivit/Clinic State Hospital Feldkirch and team photos: Lang, Lhotta, Rein, Sprenger-Mähr, Vonbank, Wenzel, Zitt (c) Krankenhausbetriebsgesellschaft Feldkirch, Bernd Hofmeister, Vorarlberger Medienhaus, Unternehmenskommunikation
- Photo vivit/Laboratory (c) Prisma Holding AG, D. Gebhard
- Photo vivit/Communication/Long Night of Research (c) Darko Todorovic
- Photo Research/Typ I Diabetes/Dr. Brandtner (c) Markus Gmeiner
- Photo Prof. Humpeler (c) UMIT - Health and Life Sciences University, www.umit.at
- Photo Mag. Karlheinz Rüdisser (c) Landespressestelle Vorarlberg
- Photo Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang-Michael Franz (c) http://upload.minimed.at/photo/
- Photo Komm.-Rat Franz Rauch, (c) Franz Rauch GmbH, Fotograf Gerold Wehinger
- Photo Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schobesberger (c) ISAG - Sportmedizin Tirol, www.isag-sportmedizin.at
- Photo Univ.-Prof. Dr. Burkhard Simma, (c) Christina Scheiderbauer
- VIVIT-Team Photos (c) Lisa Mathis
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal information as confidential and act in accordance with legal data protection regulations and with this data privacy statement.
The usage of our website does not require you to provide any personal data. In cases where personal data such as name, address or e-mail address are collected on our website, this is done on a voluntary basis wherever possible. These data are not passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please beware that data transfer via the internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have inherent security vulnarabilities. Seamless protection of data from the access by third parties is not possible.
Data Protection Declaration for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses tools provided by the web analytics service Google Analytics. The supplier is Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on your computer. They enable the analysis of your utilisation of this website. The information about the usage of the website generated by the cookie is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and are stored there.
In case that IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP-address is truncated by Google within member states of the European Union and in other contracting state parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, prior to transfer to the server in the USA. Only in exceptional cases the full IP-address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of this website's operator, Google uses this information to analyse your utilisation of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services related to the usage of this website and of the internet to the operator of this website. The IP-address transmitted by Google Analytics from your browser is not combined by Google with other data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing the relevant settings on your browser-software. However, we inform you that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of this website in their entirety. What's more, you can prevent the collection and transfer of data generated as cookies and related to your usage of the website (including your IP-address) to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser-plugin provided unter the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Data protection for participants of clinical studies at the VIVIT
Rights of affected individuals
In accordance with article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the regularity agency, if you perceive the handling of your personal data by those responsible as unlawful.
Regulatory Agency in charge
Austrian Data Protection Authority; Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Telephone: +43 1 52 152-0; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for Data Handling
VIVIT - Vorarlberg Institute for Vascular Investigation and Treatment, Carinagasse 47, 6800 Feldkirch
Data Protection Officer
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Axel Mündlein
Tel: +43 5572 3726581